This slice form dimensional jingle bell goes together
with 9 shapes to make it sturdy for seasonal decorations,
swags, gift embellishment, and more.
Measures approx. 1.5" tall x 1.25" wide/deep.
1. Identify and cut the shapes:
column one - bell half 1 with a loop shape and 2 plain
column two - bell half 2 with a loop shape and 2 plain
3. Push the tiny "stop tab" outward to perpendicular on each bell shape.
4. Attach one plain shape half to the right half of the first loop shape, lining up perforation folds exactly . . .
. . . and "stacking" the edges to help with perfect alignment. Apply pressure to secure complete attachment and achieve crisp folds.
5. Position and attach second plain shape to the previous assembly, following the same procedure to "stack" for perfect alignment, and to apply pressure.
6. Repeat steps 4 & 5 for assemble a second identical half.
7. Apply adhesive to the backside of one half.
Bring the backsides of both halves together, adjust for perfect edge and centers alignment, and join.
8. Prepare the center "ring" platform by assembling the top, center reinforcing, and bottom discs into one thick disc, taking care that edges of all "star" slots and outer curves line up as exactly as possible.
Apply even pressure and allow to dry.
9. Align the flanges of the bell shape then insert top first into the disc slot openings.
Slide the disc downward until it stops even with the "stop tabs" as indicated.
10. Apply a little glue to the top surface of the tab, then bend it into position to attach to the underside of the disc.
It may be helpful to use a tool such as this spatula to assist with the pressure to get the stop tab to attach.
Here is the completed 3d jingle bell.