Here's a quick "wrap" for
gift card hang hole commercial packaging
found at retail kiosks everywhere.
Measures approx. 4.25" wide x 5.5" tall when closed.
Includes message card rectangle.
Three flap closure styles, including the disc twine wrap
version shown first (above) . . .
. . . the bar bracket with mini brads version shown here, and . . .
. . . the simple tuck flap version shown here.
Eleven simple (or slightly more complex) embellishment shapes
create a quick and unique gift for many occasions.
DISC WRAP ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS:
1) For each of the pair of discs, cut 2 main discs
plus 1-2 smaller riser discs, and glue into a stack with hole openings matched.
2) Cut a 7-8" length of twine.
3) Position disc stacks over punch holes on sleeve body,
tucking twine under flap disc with end inserted through hole.
4) Attach eyelet fasteners to secure discs in place.
4) Complete sleeve assembly by folding sides,
bottom and gluing in place.
BAR BRACKET ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTION:
1) Cut bar [1-2 layers] and riser ends [1 each] and
assemble with riser ends under bar.
2) Complete sleeve assembly by folding sides, bottom and gluing in place.
3) Position bar assembly over punch holes and glue riser backsides only in place.
4) Insert decorative mini brads through punch holes.